We accept payment in euro, US dollars and British pounds.
You can choose one of the following methods of payment:
- Transfer – payment should be made to the bank account number given in the e-mail you will receive from us confirming acceptance of the order. You can make the transfer online or at a post office or bank. After the payment is credited to our account we will begin processing the order.
- Electronic payment – the most convenient and safest way of making payment online. Our store uses the eCard payment system, to which you will be redirected in order to make payment. The entire process is fast and secure – you select your bank and complete the payment.
- The eCard system can be used for secure transactions using:
- credit card – Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro.
- eTransfers – payments through Inteligo, mTransfer, MultiTransfer, Nordea, Przelew24, BPH, iPKO, Pekao24Przelew, City Handlowy, PayWay Toyota Bank, MeritumBank, BOS, Alior Bank, Millennium Internet Payments.
- ePayments – Deutsche Bank Polska S.A., ING Bank Slaski S.A., Invest Bank S.A., Kredyt Bank S.A., Lukas Bank S.A., Raiffeisen Bank Polska S.A.
- other – Unikasa Cash Payments, Print and Pay. (A current list of supported methods of payment can be found at www.ecard.pl.)
- The PayPal payment: you will be redirected in order to make payment using this secure payment system. PayPal payment address: email@example.com
- Cash on delivery (in Poland only) – you pay cash when you collect the goods (to the courier or postman, or at a Polish post office, depending on the method of delivery). This method of payment involves an additional charge for the order which is not made in the case of other methods.